Friday, November 2, 2012

Mark your calendar, it's time to celebrate great work!

It's hard to believe but the first nine weeks has come and gone! Families are invited to come celebrate the sweet successes of their child at the first nine weeks award ceremony. The ceremony will be held in the dining room on Thursday, November 8th from 9:15-10:15 am.  Awards will be given out by teachers for students who met their Readers to Leaders Goal, Perfect Attendance, and A/B Honor Roll.  Our principal, Mrs. Phillips, will give out awards for All A Honor Roll and Soaring Eagle Awards.  The Soaring Eagle award is an award that can be given out for a variety of different reasons. We hope to see you there!  
 

4 comments:

  1. I cant wait for the awards cerimonie.I bet I will get the all a honoroll award.And I cant wait to find out who the golden eagle award is going to.Im so excited love your awesome crazy cute top chef lexie ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will defiantly be there.I cannot believe that I will be given my awards on stage and I am excited that I will get some of them by Mrs.Phillips our principal!!!


    love,Lily :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very fun today at the awards ceremony! I could not belive we were on the stage! I think I shined up there because I was so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by our blog. We love reading your comments and/or questions. If you are a student in our class, please remember to choose "anonymous" and write your name (first names ONLY) along with your comment. For example, you might write something like: "I really loved our most recent science experiment because... From, Ashley."